Platinum members new to ITA Wealth Management should not overlook the power of the TLH Spreadsheet. Successful investing is all about portfolio planning, construction, and monitoring. The TLH Spreadsheet is an aid in all three categories. Here are the benefits investors derive when using this Excel™ portfolio tracking spreadsheet.
1. Construction and ease of tracking a Strategic Asset Allocation plan.
2. Data table that shows how many shares of a particular ETF are required to bring the asset class back into balance.
3. Ability to establish variable asset target bands.
4. Correct calculation of Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for both portfolio and several benchmarks.
5. Option to build customized benchmark.
6. The option to track three risk monitoring ratios. They are: Information Ratio, Sortino Ratio, and Retirement Ratio.
7. Automatic updating of price data.
Camtasia audio/video helps are available to help interested users gain comfort with the TLH Spreadsheet. Model portfolios (10) are available to Platinum members.