Remember Memorial Day
This week will be catch up time as I am still on my Ghost Towns of Oregon trip. So far we have visited 37 towns (not all ghost) and three John Day Fossil Bed units including The Painted Hills near Mitchell, Oregon. Today is the last day of major photographing and then begins the work. Here are a few plans for this week.
- Post performance results for last week.
- When the May broker reports are available, update all portfolios.
- Post portfolio reviews that were skipped while I was on this ghost hunting trip in Central and Eastern Oregon.
- Update the spreadsheet showing the holdings of all portfolios in one place.
- Update the stock data and identify what stocks pass the value-momentum screens.
- Begin to put together a slideshow of this ghost town hunting trip.