In the last few months a number of new users joined the Platinum membership group. This short blog provides an overview of how I use this blog.
- Log on regularly. Read the latest blog posts.
- Move to the right-hand column and check of the latest Comments. Check them by dates. These will roll off the page if you don’t check in frequently.
- Move down the right-hand column and check to see if there are any new Forum entries and replies.
- The above three recommendations keep readers abreast of the latest information. Next on the list are the following recommendations.
- Read the most Popular Posts. These are listed at the bottom left corner of each page.
- Select a Random Post to read. These are listed at the bottom right corner of each page.
- Read the Feynman Study.
- Under Categories, read Beginning Investors material. Take your time as there are over 160 entries in this category.
- Under Categories, read Critical Material. Again, take your time as there are over 230 entries.
- Follow the Rutherford studies.
- Make use of the search engines. There are separate search engines for the blog and Forum.
If you have questions, post them in the Comments section so others can follow the answers. We do our best to answer your questions. Remember, this is an educational site for investors interested in developing portfolios for retirement or other needs.