As the date approaches when TD Ameritrade rotates commission free ETFs from the current list to a different list, I am seeking help from ITA readers. Here are a few guidelines of what I am looking for.
- From the new list of commission free ETFs, which ETFs match up with the 10 ETFs found in the Rutherford 10.
- An example is SPTM for VTI.
- If at all possible, the replacement ETFs should have an expense ratio less than the original ETF.
- Unfortunately, the expense ratio of SPTM is higher than the EF for VTI.
- Compare performance between the original and replacement ETFs using the Yahoo-Finance site.
Place your suggestions in the Comment section so other readers can check for accuracy. List the original commission free ETF and then the replacement that is also commission free.