Help with managing a portfolio.
There are currently 16 portfolios tracked here on the ITA blog. Hegehunter manages several more so there are approximately 20 in total.
Of the portfolios I track, they break into different models.
- The Schrodinger is a computer managed portfolio and is housed at Schwab. It is called, by Schwab, an Intelligent Portfolio.
- There are several Dual Momentum portfolios.
- There are several Relative Strength or Relative Momentum portfolio.
- Another group focuses on income by using CEFs.
- A new group goes by Bullish Percent Indicator data. Check out the Carson as one new portfolio.
- The Copernicus is set up for the young investor where saving and investing in U.S. Equities is the approach.