Next week will be a busy one here at ITA as five portfolios come up for review. They are:
- Curie – Tranche Momentum Model
- Huygens – Tranche Momentum Model
- Schrodinger – Strategic Asset Allocation Model
- Bethe – Strategic Asset Allocation Model (Changes are coming to the Bethe as I am shifting from SAA over to TMM for this portfolio.)
- Euclid – Dual Momentum Model
Platinum members will see the three major portfolio models go through a review next week.
Once the Linear Regression Slope Momentum (LRSM) model is available to the ITA membership, I will shift one of the TMM portfolios over to the LRSM model for testing and comparison. LRSM will provide a fourth investing model. In addition, we have the Rutherford model which is a momentum blend approach. Search for Rutherford for more information.